Saturday, April 20, 2013

Gardening 2013...and a new method of blogging?

So, once again I'm going to make a blogging attempt...this time on my tablet! I got it several months back and it has been amazing at keeping me on task (while simultaneously providing yet another opportunity for distraction...oh well). This is my test post to see if it will actually work, and I'm hoping this method might let me be more consistent at posting.

The picture I attached is my latest seedling attempt. Last year's seeds were a mediocre success, but I'm blaming our unusually hot and dry summer on most of it. This year, my parents bought me a cold frame (like a small greenhouse) for my birthday, and that's where these little puppies are going to sit to see if I can give them a bit of a head start...and keep my window sill clean :-) let's hope yesterday's snow is really the end of winter!

No comments:

Post a Comment