Tuesday, June 29, 2010

House Blessing Pics

So, since it's been so long since I've written, I guess I have some catching up to do picture-wise:

Here are some pictures from our house blessing. It was a beautiful service for the blessing of a new home, done only once when a family first moves in. Our house was blessed with incense, oil, and holy water, and we even had the cars blessed :)

http://picasaweb.google.com/julianadancer1/HouseBlessing02?feat=directlink

I don't know why, but somehow knowing the house has been blessed changes the feel of living here. I am so thankful our Church offers us these prayers to sanctify every detail of our lives and dedicate it all to Christ. That being said, if anyone is in the neighborhood, please do stop by, we'd love to see you! We even have a new guest room for overnight stays :)

No comments:

Post a Comment